School Board Agenda & Minutes
All School Board agendas and minutes from June through May of the current school year are accessible below.
If you need access to agendas from earlier than what is available here, please e-mail the website administrator email@example.com.
Notice of Regular Meeting
Board of Trustees
Forestburg Independent School District
A Regular Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Forestburg Independent School District will be held on September 21, 2020, beginning at 5:00 P.M. in the school cafeteria at the Forestburg School at 16346 FM 455, Forestburg, Texas.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call Meeting to Order/Roll Call/Declaration of Quorum
2. Invocation & Pledge
3. Public Comments/Audience Participation
4. Consent Agenda: Minutes for the August 24th, 2020 Meeting @ Cash Balance for Sept. 21,2020
5. Pay Monthly Bills for September 2020
6. Approve Educational Foundation Organization as Part of the School
7. Review FIRST Rating and Post for Public Hearing
8. Appoint TASB Delegate for the 2020 Convention
9. Consider 4-H Resolution for Organization to be Sanctioned as an Extra-Curricular Activity of Forestburg ISD
10. Approval to Apply for a Remote Homebound Instructional Waiver thru TEA
11. Board Training in St. Jo Friday October 16th
12. Superintendent Report on CCMR and Vocational Programs of the School
13. School Board Retreat
14. IT Report
15. Business Manager Report
16. Athletic Dir. Report
17. Principal Report
18. Superintendent Report
19. Superintendent Mid-Year Review
21. Public Comments/Audience Participation
22. Items for October Meeting
If during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, and Chapter 551, Subchapters D & E or Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting.
Cell Phone # 940-736-5655