School Board Agenda & Minutes
All School Board agendas and minutes from June through May of the current school year are accessible below.
If you need access to agendas from earlier than what is available here, please e-mail the website administrator email@example.com.
Notice of Regular Meeting
Board of Trustees
Forestburg Independent School District
A Regular Monthly Meeting of the Board of Trustees of the Forestburg Independent School District will be held on June 15, 2020, beginning at 5:00 P.M. in the school cafeteria at the Forestburg School at 16346 FM 455, Forestburg, Texas. The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the same order as shown on this meeting notice. Unless removed from the consent agenda, items identified within the consent agenda will be acted on at one time.
1. Call Meeting to Order/Roll Call/Declaration of Quorum
2. Invocation and Pledge
3. Public Comments/Audience Participation
4. Consent Agenda: Minutes May 18, 2020 Meeting and Cash Balance June 15, 2020
5. Pay Monthly Bills for June 2020
6. Budget Amendments for June 2020
7. Approve Montague County for Tax Collection for 2020-21 School Year
8. Approve Perdue Law Firm for 2020-21 Delinquent Tax Collection
9. Approve Agreement with Gilland Auditors for 2020-21 School Year
10. Approve Agreement with Region 9 Service Center for 2020-21 Contract
11. Approve Lunch Prices for 2020-21 School Year
12. Approve Superintendent as Chief Financial Officer for the District for 2020-21
13. Bi-annual Facilities Report
14. Preliminary 2020-21 Budget Report
15. Proposed Salary Scale for 2020-21 School Year
16. Report on After School Program
17. Summer School
18. Proposal on School Property
19. Business Manager Report
20. Principal Report
22. Superintendent Report
23. Items for July Meeting
24. Public Comments/Audience Participation
If during the course of the meeting, discussion of any item on the agenda should be held in a closed meeting, the board will conduct a closed meeting in accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, and Chapter 551, Subchapters D & E or Government Code section 418.183(f). Before any closed meeting is convened, the presiding officer will publicly identify the section or sections of the Act authorizing the closed meeting. All final votes, actions, or decisions will be taken in open meeting. This notice was posted in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act June 13, 2019 before 4:00 P.M.
John Metzler, Superintendent